Thursday, September 29, 2011

Southern Colorado

We have been all over the southern parts of Colorado. It is so beautiful here. I would move here without even thinking twice. Trey is concerned about the cold winters but I love to ski so I don’t see what the big deal is.
Once again I find myself with a million photos and stories to tell and very little time. But over the next week I should get things all caught up. I will tell you we have been to Durango, Silverton, Ouray, and Telluride and we hit up as many lakes and waterfalls as possible. I’ll start with Durango’s Crater Lake where I’m not sure if I went far enough but I think it was mostly dried up…then onto Spud Lake, beautiful…then onto Silverton…
Just North of Durango.

Lake at TH of Crater Lake

views from the trail

No comments:

Post a Comment